The purpose of this project is to celebrate Samuel L. Clemens' life in Redding, Connecticut by documenting and showcasing his time here in multiple formats both online and offline. Your donations & site sponsorships will help me dedicate more time to these projects and allow me to get them online sooner.

Saturday, April 17

Video of Mark Twain at Stormfield in 1909




Looking for an Affiliate Program with high commissions and 2nd tier opportunities? This is the one that I'm using. It's a water filtration company with a 30% commission on systems and 20% commission on parts. Add in 2nd tier and it's worth trying.

If you are looking for some side income and don't know what works and what doesn't, I can tell you from experience that this Home Based Online Business works. They offer a one month trial, I'd highly recommend that if you have reservations about online businesses and marketing. This is a comparison of online business opportunities. These are some online success stories. If you check these out, let me know how it goes. I was amazed by the results and love to hear the success stories of others.

No comments: